Welcome to USA’s Scoot Club. North America's largest freestyle scooter competition & event network, growing the sport coast to coast!
Below are the Season III Top Ranked Riders in each division (to date). To view our complete season III rider rankings, click here: SEASON 3 CLUB RANKING (as of 7/10/19)
Remember! You do NOT have to be a Scoot Club member to compete or attend any of our events, BUT you DO have to be a “silver or gold” member in good standing to redeem earned points for merchandise at the end of the season! Read more about Scoot Club, or to become a member, click here: USA’s SCOOT CLUB.
Earn 50+pts between 4/1-2019 & 1/31/2020 (at over 12 events across the US & canada) to be eligible to compete in the scooterbowl Championships - February 2020! NOTE: WE ARE UPDATING RIDER PHOTOS AS WE RECEIVE THEM. IF YOU ARE A “WALDO” PLEASE EMAIL A RECENT HEADSHOT TO: INFO@UNITEDSCOOT.COM!
(1) Colin Mclean, 70pts. (2) MICHAEL MORENO, 67pts. (3) MYLES JOHNSON, 63pts.
(1) CLAIRE PARKS, 82.5PTS. (2) KENNADIE BAKER, 45PTS. (3) PAIGE JOHNSON, 37.5PTS.
EXPERT (formerly OPEN)
(1) SEYIQUO MATTHEWS, 51pts. (2) BLAKE BERRY, 45PTS. (3) Ritchie Issak, 37.5pts.
(1) DYLAN CARLEY, 45PTS. (2) CHRIS KOLAR, 45PTS. (3) MYLES JOHNSON, 42PTS.
(1) MAXWELL MCGUIRE, 45PTS. (2) MARC BARRIOS, 37.5 PTS. (3) SAWYER KNIPP, 30PTS.
(1) BEN ELIASON, 51PTS. (2) SEAN ALEMAN, 45PTS. CAMERON ESTRADA, 37.5 PTS.
(1) NATHAN CLEWLEY, 54PTS. (2) JACK COLON, 47PTS. (3) LANDON MELVIN, 45PTS.